Skip to main content

ABUSE- BLOOD IS NOT AN EXCUSE

ABUSE- BLOOD IS NOT AN EXCUSE


Abused beyond FACIAl recognition.
You promised to send me to school .
In the fore-walls of a higher institution.
But I'm "learning" The HARD WAY.
Working   day and night. NO PAY
I needed a better life.
But this one isn't worth living
Its like am acting a movie. "slavery part 2"
And I'm acting it alone, no parts, no chapters.
Just and endless scene of suffering.

Verbally u molested me.
All bad words Are friends of mine now.
Never saw me as your brother's daughter.
Just a prey that u should slaughter
My parents are Gone. But I still have my rights.
Instead of caring for me, u gave me Sleepless nights.

Later that night, Your voice echoed.
You came in de darkness, like a wall gecko
In your voice I could decode your intentions were not good. ,
 not like they were ever Good.
You started acting funny..
, tho u had no sense of humour.
You only acted NICE. that evening,
and It Came with a PRICE

Get your shit together.
I'm not your tool of  pleasure .
I resisted, u applied more temperature and pressure
It should be
Tears of joy-Sweet sorrow
Screams of pain- Love stolen..

Wanted u to Put my pieces together..
But you took my peace forever.
When the shoulder u wanted lo lean on.
Turns to a vine of sticks and thick thorn.
Guilty of treason, for Three Reasons..
You're Evil, you betrayed me , you lied
Little did I know, your conscience died.
.I thought we were related, but to you blood isn't an excuse...
Now I'm an experiment for domestic Abuse

I didn't wanna GIVE-IN so I GAVE-UP.
Gave up the Ghost. But I haven't died yet
Only heaven can tell, the nights I've cried yet
Took away my pride, U used coercion.
I'm not ur better side. Or Ur Fused companion.
GUILT.  A Five letter word I couldn't find in your dictionary.
I was BUILT for more than this ,Yea I'm far from ordinary.

Used to think you're a Relative..
Didn't know you're a Related Thief
Took what Was meant for my SOUL MATE
Not hair cream, But my forever room mate

Its only a phase of life
When u Face the fears of life..
Is this where our journey ends?
Can't tell family. Talk less of friends..
Molested by the one u trusted.
Like a data bundle. I'm  Exhausted.
What value has it added to your life
Taking all I had.. With your uncontrolled "PEN-Knife."(PEN-is)

Written by
 Anieodiong Malachy
 Agricultural and Environmental Engineering
 Level 3
 Akwa Ibom State University 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poetry: Who We Are

WHO WE ARE [Nuesa] Welcome to the world of Engineering Where we take a ride Putting aside our pride With no hard feelings inside Even though the field is wide We try not to hide The rules we abide Pulling through wild tides   That's who we are! Have you ever wondered Who are these fellows Who tries to be heroes Though not free from sorrows Even when tired down to the marrows Even when the trumpet blows Never for once drop their arrows Till the day being laid below Still struggles to pull through   That's who we are! Hear me out my dear brethrens Never forget their names They're the ones with the brains And through out all their days They barely have time to play For fear they may led astray Don't judge if they keep away Blame us not for choosing these ways   That's who we are! But wait, who are we really? We're humans just like you Wedded to our career we say 'i do' though our chances are few And we're sta

Poetry: Whispers In The Night

WHISPERS IN THE NIGHT I called him my world for he brought me joy He promised me love, he promised me gold His words I trusted until the truth unfold Those days of laughter are long forgotten For a mother to be i've now begotten My hearts remains pained, I wonder what he gained I still remember clearly how he held me dearly Then with lust in his eyes he made me cry He overpowered me and had his way, it all happened in the early hours of the day So I say trust who you know, but you don't know a soul except the one you own For the pains you caused, you shall forever be cursed You made my mornings to turn into mournings I'll soon be a mother, these thoughts makes me want to murder A father you'll never be and from your heart laughter shall cease As long as you live, you shall yearn for peace ©Happiness Henry, 2019

Poetry: Prison Break